GAME FREAK
So..In spite of my super hectic sched., never had i lost time doing my stuff. I was playing "Pokemon Yellow Version" on that Gameboy SP that Michael lend me. I really miss the old times when i used to have one. I would never forget the story of my dear Gameboy given by my grandparents. It was such a pain for me to reminisce but can't help but tell it. It was collected by my former teacher. I dont know now if she still breathes.

Have you ever known a gal who darn loves playing virtual games, who heck enjoys playing CS, Battle Realms, Living Dead, DOTA, Sims, Crazy Kart,O2jam,Resident evil, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Pokemon, HP, etc. more than you do?

Hehehe.. Well then, let me introduce myself.
In case it is not NEW to you--i am a game savant, an addict, a freak --say whatever you want. I simply have a heart with games. It is like a book that redirects you to a world where you have godlike powers and variety of identities which let's you do stuffs you could NEVER do in the real world. It's more of a drug that made you abuse your health. A potion that heals your sickness. Anything addictive.

I have developed self-control though. I never neglected my academic record but i procrastinate. I made an adjustment of my sleep-cycle. I lack sleep, sometimes i am oversleeping. Somehow, my grades are consistent but i want to excel. So, I lessen my addiction.

Here i am, fixing my schedule. Doing my utmost best to manage my time. Kind of learning. It's just a matter of habit formation. Learn to get used of proper time management and you'll do well.