Name: Rachel Ann Lorenzo Reyes
Lovingly called as: chel , aziel /eishel/
Birthday: March 15, 1991

My favorite

Color: Pink, Purple, Aquamarine, White

Dish: Italian --pizza and pasta ..

Dress: casual

Movies: too much to mention

Music:cant name all ..

Books: lots of 'em

Actors/Actresses: Robert Pattinson, Hugh Grant, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz, Adam Sandler, Hayden Pannetierre, Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts,


Singers: Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne,Yui, Boa, Jason Mraz, Jojo, Mandy Moore, Natalie Imbruglia, Kyla, Lea Salonga


Band: Paramore, Jonas Brothers, Click 5, Secondhand Serenade, FM Static, New Found Glory, Boys like Girls, Yellowcard


The best things about me: ?????????

The worst things about me:

lazy, irresponsible, clumsy, stupid for quite some time, sort of loathsome :),


My favorite place in school, home and in this world: cantee, my room and beach =)

Stuffs i could NOT live without (way too exaggerated):
iPod, PC, digicam, cp, books, piano, guitar, portable DVD, ...

Stuffs i ABHOR ever: P-O-L-L-U-T-I-O-N

People i hate : frauds, LIAR, ruthless, minding somebody's biz--anything unhumane

Candid confessions:

  • had fallen from a tricycle, from the stairs, from the boat, from the canal, from my bed (HAHA)
  • entered a class with utmost haste which wasn't my class (i was red in the face~HELL)
  • opened a car that alarmed so loud --mass hysteria approached--all were shocked and i remained locked in the CR --was so shock that the car was open--my heart was pounding very fast ( i was tripping though--i hope i wouldnt regret posting that)